hi brookeyour blog is really cool i love itfrom Keirilyn6j and izzy6j
I love your weemee Brooke. The picture of the cat is cute. Happy blogging.Brooke's Mum
Hi Brooke its Isaac, I hope you can get some things about you on this post. I also love your blogIsaac
hi Brooke i like your blog i like the picture of the ladeybug its great from Tamekah
hi brooke you are a great friend.
Hi brooke you are a great and a fun learner. olivia j
That pirate Club we made up was a great idea.
Keep up all that work that you have done on your report and your posts on your blog.From Olvia joyce.
hi brooke I like you are my best frend. and your blog is cool.
Brooke, that was a really great kite you had today. I really liked the colours, did you like the colours?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hi brooke
your blog is really cool i love it
from Keirilyn6j and izzy6j
I love your weemee Brooke. The picture of the cat is cute. Happy blogging.
Brooke's Mum
Hi Brooke its Isaac,
I hope you can get some things about you on this post.
I also love your blog
Isaac
hi Brooke i like your blog i like the picture of the ladeybug its great
from Tamekah
hi brooke you are a great friend.
Hi brooke you are a great and a fun learner. olivia j
That pirate Club we made up was a great idea.
Keep up all that work that you have done on your report and your posts on your blog.From Olvia joyce.
hi brooke I like you are my best frend. and your blog is cool.
Brooke, that was a really great kite you had today. I really liked the colours, did you like the colours?
Post a Comment