and very soon your blog is going to have a voki too! Glad you think the virtual Mrs M is fun. I had fun creating 'her' just like you'll have fun making yours...and seeing that you were the second person to leave a comment on my voki post, you will be in the first group to make your voki on Monday!
My name is Brooke and now I'm in Year 2. I started my blog in Year 1 and I like reading 'Charlie and Lola'. I have a dog called Casey and a cat called Sebastion but we call him Teddy because he's cute!
7 comments:
Brooke you made some very colourful and different choices with your layout. What a great 'designer and creator' you were being!
Brooke, thank you for the father's day podcast. Love Dad.
and very soon your blog is going to have a voki too!
Glad you think the virtual Mrs M is fun.
I had fun creating 'her' just like you'll have fun making yours...and seeing that you were the second person to leave a comment on my voki post, you will be in the first group to make your voki on Monday!
To brook I love your blog it is beautiful from emily.
I like your ladybugs too
thank you your blog is cool to.i like the ladybeetle.
from tamekah
To Brooke I like the colorful things on your blog it makes it prity. I like the ladybug it is cut. from Emily.
Post a Comment